Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Paw Care


My friend L, who also has a greyhound (Tabora), recommended Musher's Secret for winter care of Hanna's paws. It protects the paw skin from cracking during winter months and from salt (used to melt ice). During summer, it keeps the paw skin supple and protects it from too much heat. It's like invisible boots. It is like petroleum jelly and is made from natural waxes, unscented too. It sure kept Hanna's & Louie's paws supple this past winter! I am currently trying a different brand (cheaper) but I will probably go back to Musher's when it is the peak of summer and come winter. The new brand I am using has a minty smell which husband is not particularly thrilled of. I don't think it is as good as Musher's.

1 comment:

Mec said...

have a happy weekend sis... :)